Robotics in English for schoolchildren
Teaching the basics of robotics
Math is my major specialization. Still sometimes parents ask me to explain some features about robotics.
Also I keep an eye on new tendencies in hand made robotics.
What I can teach:
- Get acquainted with modern popular-scientific literature on robotics and electronics.
- Raspbery Pi
Why is it useful to study robotics:
- It helps to learn quickly school physics and partly chemistry in a creative way
- Your child won’t be freaked out by electronic inner workings
Some day it may be helpful in fixing or in understanding what happen:
- parts of IOT and Smart Home
- domestic appliance
- cars (surely, only visible and not deep breakdowns)
- Knowledge of electronic inner workings will help you to find a qualified master if necessary
- Enjoying the satisfaction that comes with learning to repair your own equipment.
The question is: but you are a mathematician, aren’t you? How can you combine different disciplines?
Yes, I am a Math teacher, but handcraft is my hobby. I would be very pleased to share my knowledge!